- Collaborate With Industry Thought Leaders and Peers: The Institute’s online community allows members to network and collaborate with other practitioners with shared interests in reducing virtual distance. This helps increase members understanding of virtual distance and the best practices for minimizing it.
- Professional Facilitation: Your dedicated Community Manager pro-actively connects you to relevant conversations, member-contributed content, affinity groups and webinars.
- Focused Content: Virtual Distance staff provides you with access to a vetted compendium of tools, frameworks and templates as well as articles, white papers, research papers, archived presentations and more. All content is delivered via our private social network so our community members can discuss and share the concepts that are covered with each other and with Dr. Karen Sobel Lojeski.
- Virtual Distance Index Survey: Karen conducts surveys of our membership throughout the year and then delivers a summary report available to members only. We also offer a management briefing to all members via a webinar to discuss the research findings.
- Case Studies: Karen works with selected members to create anonymous case studies and then provides an analysis and summary to help members learn what to do and what not to do from real-world examples.
- Member Spotlights: Virtual Distance staff interviews and spotlights members so that we all get to know one another at a deeper level and learn from our collective experiences, concerns and expertise around virtual distance.
- Teleconferences and Discussion Forums: Virtual Distance staff will coordinate management briefings led by Karen. Virtual Distance staff also coordinates exclusive member-led teleconferences and discussion forums so that members can leverage peers as trusted advisors.